More on Julie:
Julie Ballard-Lebe has owned Ballard Executive Search since June 2006 and has conducted searches for over 100 companies including the following: About.com, AdMob (purchased by Google), AT&T, CBS, Collective, Deutsch, Eye Wonder, Hearst, Horizon Media, MTV Networks, Moxie Interactive, OMD, Outbrain, Participant Media, PHD, Reuters, Universal McCann, etc., and many more.
She is a 20-year veteran at CBS Television Stations, where she held several senior management positions, including Senior Vice President/Director of Sales for CBS Television Stations. Her responsibilities included overseeing the national sales operation for approximately 80% of the country including the following cities and territories: Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Minneapolis, Detroit, Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas and Sacramento. Julie oversaw billing of over a quarter of a billion dollars per year. Prior to CBS, Julie worked at MMT Sales (television representation firm) as Vice President Sales located in Los Angeles, CA and at ABC O&O Radio as Account Executive in Chicago, IL.
Julie is a graduate of Northern Illinois University with a degree in Journalism.
Julie remains active in the community and appears often as special guest speaker to share her experiences. Here are a few places you may have read about/seen her:
- "Timing the Job Market" published on LinkedIn March 2016
- “How to Find Your New Job in 8 Weeks or Less” published on LinkedIn Feb 2016
- ThinkLA “Membership Mixer” – Sponsor November 2015
- Alliance for Women In Media, Southern California Chapter: 2013-2014 Advisory Board
- Women in Wireless, Los Angeles Chapter: New Membership Ambassador 2013
- Digital Diva Connection – Sponsor October 2010
- “Emerging Media Panel” March 2007
- “AWRT Speed Mentoring Project” February 2007
- “Emma Bowen Foundation: Link Mentoring Initiative” August 2006
- “The Art of the Interview” by Julie Ballard-Lebe RTVB, July 2006
- AWRT article, “Top 20 Women in Sales and Marketing”
- Guest Lecturer: UCLA Extension “Television Time Sales” 2004-2010